Thursday, October 6, 2011

1 trimester down, 2 to go!

I went in for my 12 week appointment today. Everything is looking good and I am feeling good! The ultrasonographer guessed boy, I thought so too. The baby was measuring around 13 weeks, which makes it even more likely. I don't have a picture showing it though. Isaac told everyone and I had to keep reminding him, this is not 100% certain. My 20 week is Dec 1st, lets hope it's still a boy for his sake =)

2 comments:

Allyssa said...

so exciting! yay for being done with a trimester! way to go :)

Critt & Britt said...

A boy!!! That would be super fun. If it gives you any comfort, my doc was right at 12 weeks with all four of my kiddos. But I agree it is definately safer to hear it again before counting on it. I am super excited though!!!