We had a fun preschool theme on fall last week. Our favorite part was a fall scavenger hunt at the park. I got the idea from oopseydaisy blog, she has great ideas. The girls both loved trying to find the things on our list and it turned an ordinary red leaf into an awesome treasure!
This is Cami's red leaf
Allie found a piece of bark
We talked about evergreens and how they dont change color
Cami had to find two different kinds of grass
Playing with the timer on my camera, I'm never in any pictures =)
searching for treasures
We also played a fun M&M game courtesy of oopseydaisy
Some of the other things we did this week, were of course sing fall songs and make some crafts. I have a leaf cookie cutter so we enjoyed leaf pancakes and sandwiches too. We had a fun fall week and are really enjoying the warm weather that keeps hanging around.
No comments:
Post a Comment