We did a Halloween theme for two weeks because of how much I like Halloween and all of the fun crafts and treat ideas there were. I felt like there was a whole bunch of other cute ideas we could have done, but here are a few fun ones that we enjoyed.
Pumpkin measuring, Cami ordered them from small to large and then took a picture with help. I thought she did really well considering how closely sized some of them were. We also made a guess as to whether she thought the pumpkins would sink or float in water. That night in the bath she got to find out, and she guessed right pumpkins float. She loved that.
Jack-o-lantern eggos and peanut butter, apples and marshmallow smiles.
Jack-o-lantern graham crackers with frosting and raisins
We had 100 free 4x6 prints at costco, so got dressed up and sent out Halloween cards to our friends and family.
Rapunzel
Tinkerbell
This was a lot of fun, I bought a package of plastic rings at the dollar store and put corresponding colors in a muffin tin numbered 1-6. To make the game a little harder Cami had to pick up the rings with tweezers. She loved it and it was great for numbers, colors and coordination. This wasnt an original idea I saw something similar on a blog somewhere but I can't remember where to give credit.
Paper plate creations and 13 nights of Halloween countdown
Finally a fun day in dance class, the girls got to wear their costumes they loved it =)
We had a great time with our Halloween theme and loved that practically all cartoons on during the week corresponded to the things we were learning. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween too!

1 comment:
YOu're girlies look adorable. I love the pics of them in the leaves.
Post a Comment