Cami has loved taking pictures lately. She finally figured out how to keep her eye open and look through the eye piece. We always tell the kids to say things, like cheese, or popcorn to make them smile. Well on Sunday she took pictures of everyone. She walked over to Isaac, who was sitting on the couch, and said "Say, I love popcorn! Dad" He smiled and said, "I love popcorn." Next she walked over to me, cleaning in the kitchen and said "Say, I love cleaning! Mom." Isaac and I looked at each other and cracked up! Just to be clear, I do not love cleaning. Nevertheless I smiled big for the camera and said, "I love cleaning!"
I kept a few of the pictures she took, because I liked seeing things from her perspective. Kinda like a little documentary in the life of Cami. These are the dishes that I so love cleaning.
Here is a shot of our fridge, we sent Isaac pictures with magnets glued to the back when he was here alone so he could enjoy seeing his girls everyday.
This is obviously their shoes, I love how you can tell that we are in a house of girls, pink dishes, pink shoes, pink blankets.
I like Cami's choice in what she took pictures of, this is her favorite blanket.
This is Allie's favorite necklace.
This is our mantel, when we moved in Cami told us one day that she wished we had a picture of Jesus above our fireplace, like we did in our other house. We were both suprised at such a sweet request. Grandma Halling quickly remedied that and sent a picture with Aunt Marie, right away.
Anyway, I may not love cleaning, but I certainly love Cami. She always makes us laugh, she is such a smart and sweet little girl. We love our Camaroo!


No comments:
Post a Comment