Thursday, January 5, 2012

Folley The Pony

A great girl who works with Isaac is also a horse trainer on the side. She invited us to come see and ride the horses. Cami was thrilled. She has talked about Folley the pony she rode ever since. We even bought a christmas card for Isaac that had a pony on it because she thought it looked like Folley.





Loving Cami's pirate pose, that I get almost every time she see's the camera now :)


I liked the great sihlouettes in the barn, it makes this picture of Isaac look nice and dramatic

This is Patches the barn cat, who liked me quite a bit, I can't say why. I don't like cats, but Patches was pretty cute and even scored a couple of pets from me. I did eventually hop on a horse too. I just thought Isaac and Cami deserved a good long ride. I think he enjoyed it as much as her. They both wanted to be out of the barn though:)



No comments: