Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

I wanted to do something fun fo rmy birthday, so I found a local beauty school and took the girls to get haircuts and manicures. Allie was great. She was so excited to be like Cami. She wanted the full treatment, shampoo, cut and blowdry and made sure we knew. I only wish we could have done it in Logan with Aunt Stacey!
Isaac suprised me with flowers and a gift that night and had arranged for our friends to meet us for dinner. It was great. I can't beleive I'm 27, time flies! But it was a very happy bday and made much better by my cute girls and great hubby.



 Cami only wanted a trim, her dad has convinced her long hair is the only way to go!


2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

So fun! You're such a good mom. What a fun memory for the girls!

Critt & Britt said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!! I am sorry I forgot. Sounds like you had a fun day and a good hubby to take care of ya. You are beyond amazing with your mom school. Each time I read your blog I'm inspired to do more with my kiddos, but apparently not enough to actually do it. Soon!!!