Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Girly Christmas!

Looking through these pictures after Christmas made me so grateful for Isaacs sake that he has a little boy on the way. He is such a trooper to handle all of our pink, our Barbies, nailpolish and make-up. Both Cami and I had curling irons (hers was fake) and make-up on our Christmas lists.
My aunt and Uncle surprised us with a Barbie house for the girls, it was nearly as exciting for me as it was them. We have spent hours playing with it already.



Painting dads toes, he might hate me for posting this picture but its just too funny. I love to see my manly man surrounded in such excessive girliness. 






 Cami's most coveted thing this year was a new make-up box. She has looked like a new woman every day since Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas and have been enjoying Skype a lot lately. Hope you had a great Christmas too!


3 comments:

Sara :-) said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to spoil you with some boy stuff!!! I have a hand me down to give you when you get back! I can't wait, I have been saving it for years (literally) for the right person! YAY!!! YAY for Isaac too! It is so fun to see your blog! Thanks for posting! We missed you at dinner this year! It looks like your Christmas was awesome though! Say Hi to everyone!

Tyson and Courtney said...

This makes me so excited to have a girl. I LOVE that picture of Cami putting on her makeup. That's a classic that will most likely be on her wedding video someday. :)

Critt & Britt said...

So fun. I love christmas. That barbie house looks incredible, I'm sure the girls are in heaven.