Our friends asked Cami what she got for Christmas on Sunday and she responded "Everything I wanted!" So we had to clarify and have her tell them, what exactly everything she wanted was. She then said "I asked for a make-up box and ice skates." She didn't sound quite so spoiled then :)
She has been so excited to try out her new skates and with my pregnant belly and 2 year old I wasn't up to helping her learn, hooray for dad! Isaac took her out on the rink the other night and she was thrilled. It was funny because even though it was much more difficult than she had anticipated, and it didn't seem like she was honestly enjoying it, she kept telling me "Mom this is fun, I really like ice skating." She only fell twice and Isaac kept his footing the entire time, no great wipe out pictures. I'm excited for next year when I can get on the ice with her and dad can watch the babies!




2 comments:
So cute!! This reminds me when my day took me to Mantua Resevoir to ice skate. So cute seeing Isaac with his lil princess. I need to stop looking at your blogg. I've become such a boob.
Post a Comment