Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Showers

Cami loves rainy school days. She gets so excited for any chance to use her umbrella. We found it at the DI for a dollar and she was ecstatic. It's so huge for such a little girl. 
We had preschool at our house this week. We planted seeds. Tommy dumped out Allie's cup when no one was looking and drove his tractor through it. I grabbed my camera when I saw him, such a cute little boy moment. He needs a sandbox.



I took the kids out one day and turned around on the way home to see the all passed out in the back. Allie is wearing two hats, don't know why?

Tommy turns two next week. He must know it, because in one night we had to take down the crib rail and the bottom rung on the bunk bed ladder. He figured out he could climb and was everywhere. We have also resorted to putting a baby gate up in the bedroom door. He just will not stay in bed otherwise. The girls never climbed out of the crib. It must be a boy thing. 

No comments: