Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend in Logan

We went to Logan for Stacey's wedding a few weeks back. The weather was perfect for May. In our downtime we played at Grandmas. 
Tommy had his first go with a squirt gun! He was a fan. I didn't mind being squirted one bit by this little boy. His smile and laugh were worth all the water. 


He got everyone!
He particularly enjoyed the girls and he dogs though because they ran!
Isaac got to enjoy some more bow practice and taught Cami a thing or two. Notice her plastic set in her hands beside him. She adores that dad of hers (I do too), but don't tell him or you will make him uncomfortable. 


Kaya did some tricks for us. Tommy loves her. He pretends to be her and/or any dog on a regular basis. He crawls around the house barking and likes me to throw things for him to fetch and pet him on the head. He has confiscated Allies stuffed leopard and calls it his "goggy."

We made hula hoops with Aunt Marie. She had the fun idea. We made them with a flexible pipe and decorated with duct tape. I forgot  to take pictures of our finished products but the girls really loved them. Allie calls it her Hoolee hoop. I love it. Here is Cami with one of Grandmas hula hoops showing off some of her awesome moves. I hear "Mom, watch me. Mom looks at this!"  from her all of the time right now. She is seriously skilled on the monkey bars! Her Hoolee hooping is a work in progress. 




No comments: