Monday, April 7, 2014

Stacey and Brady are hitched!

Anyone who knows Brady, knows this was perfect wedding decor! 
Stacey's wedding was great. It was  simple and beautiful. I teared up watching her come down the aisle. They are a wonderful couple and I am so happy for them and their family! 
This is my Grandpa, Dad, and his twin. They are great men. 
I took this picture right after Amy realized Grandpa was giving her bunny ears! Dad wasn't in on the joke. I love Grandpa's mischievous smile. 
This is Stacey and our cousins Mckenzie and Alana. 
And our Aunt Sue
I have always adored Stacey's beauty and probably haven't ever told her. I grew up wishing I had dark chocolate eyes and a dainty little nose and hands like hers! Seeing her happy, makes me feel so happy too! I'm grateful to have her as an older sister. She is a wonderful confidant and always accepting of me and my many flaws. love you Stacey!
Here's the groom, with a little nephew in tow. 
Stacey is now Mrs. Cooper. Isn't that a great last name? Cooper
This is my older brother Jason with my Mom and Tommy. 
Since I'm kinda on a roll of complimenting my siblings in the last couple of blog posts I guess I can't leave him out! Sorry to be so gushy! 
When I was pregnant with Cami I hoped she was a boy. Not because Isaac wanted a boy so bad, or for lack of wanting a girl. It was because I loved growing up with an older brother. Sure he teased us like crazy, literall, like all of the time! And still does. I never doubted that he absolutely loved me though. He was like the quiet protector of his 3 little sisters, he is a glue in our family. He is always arraigning things so EVERYONE can be there. There is always something comforting about having Jason around even if he is poking you with a stick. 
Little miss Cam. She is growing to quickly for my tastes. I'm glad Heavenly Father gave me small children, so I can still pretend they are little even if their not. I'm pretty sure she hasn't hit 40 lbs yet. Feather weight
Glad to have these 2 men in my life! 
Tommy, didn't like the first few hours of the wedding. He gave everyone this look or a scowl for quite a while. 
He warmed up after finding the drink dispenser and cupcakes though. 

Allie worked on her crown for a long time. Each flower was a different color with a gem in the middle. 
By the end of the wedding we got to see the smiley side of Tommy and the goofy side of these 2!

Here are the girls works of art
I love weekends with the fam! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its funny you compliment me like that cause i always wanted to be pretty like my baby sisters! Tall and slender patient and beautiful! Love you and thank you for bring part of our special day