The Easter bunny always leaves each kid a trail of candy to their baskets at our house.
Tommy's stash
Allies, she loves purple and she loves skittles!
Cami's
I think my kids made a pact Easter morning. They all promised each other that no one would look st the camera at the same time.
Look at Tommy with his water gun in this one!
I give up on group pictures!
We had a nice Easter though. When I hid the kids eggs in the morning, it was so beautiful outside and I felt so grateful for spring and the reminder it brings of Christ's resurrection. It is because of him that I enjoy my all of my blessings and that I can start fresh every day. I'm so grateful for eternal families and the atonement in my life. I know Christ lives and that we will also live again because of Him.













No comments:
Post a Comment