Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Tommy is 2! Time flies. He loves Curious George. So we had a George themed party. Cami was the mastermind and planned all sorts of fun for everyone. 
We broke one of Tommy's gifts out a little early. I got him a water table. I thought it would be a hit and it has been. They have spent so much time playing with that table, it's been a gift for me too!





Cami drew a poster for pin the banana on the monkey. I'm always impressed with her artistic abilities. I don't think I even attempted bubble letters until 4th grade.
We wrapped a scarf over each players eyes. Allies aim was way off, she pinned the banana on Dad.
Tommy spent most of his time wrestling with Grandma. He got so wound up. He definitely enjoyed all the extra attention.







A few new trucks and a train set were some of his other presents. He loved everything and played until he passed out!





I love this sweet little boy! 
Happy Birthday Tom!

No comments: