Monday, April 7, 2014

Me and my Dad are goin fishin!

When I was in elementary school I had a cassette tape. I loved the songs on that tape! One of them went like this. 
Me and my Dad are goin fishin
Me and my Dad are gonna have fun
Me and my Dad are goin fishin
Makin a memory in the nice warm sun!
I've had that song in my head the whole time I waited for theses pictures to download. 
I wish I still had that tape, and a cassette player for it! Haha
 We went fishing at the park in Logan. It was a great first fishing experience for the girls. Cami caught one fish and Allie caught two. They had a blast. 

Here are Tommy and Grandma across the pond. That boy sure loves the women in his life. 



Hooked!


The kids surrounded Isaac when they caught Cami's fish. I loved all of their expressions including his!




Allie and Cami have a strong sister competition going on, I'm afraid it will never end. Today I put Cami's jacket on Allie and she said she didn't like it. I responded "That's ok I don't think Cami wanted you to wear it anyway." That jacket was out of my hands and zipped up in 2 seconds!
They love to have and show off their different personality strengths. Allie is particularly fond of the fact that she is brave and tough! She held her worms with pride (especially because Cami couldn't bring herself to hold them)

Allie's fish
I love how she just dropped her pole to the ground in her excitement!




I'm so glad they both caught a fish! 
Here's a picture of them releasing it. 
This was most of our group. Isaac tried for quite a while to help Kyla catch a fish too, but they didn't have any luck. 

Here's Cami and Grandpa Jim

And one last one of Allie and Isaac. I have yet to catch a fish in my life, or go golfing. I know those are kind of boring but they are 2 of the things on my bucket list! One day...

No comments: