We went bowling after Christmas with most of the Hallings. I hadn't been with the kids since Cami was 2ish and it was really fun!
Allie got an early spare and was off to a great start. She wasn't so sure about bowling to begin with but quickly changed her mind.
Once Cami saw Allie do well, the rivalry began. She was so worried about each and every turn.
After sharing a whole bunch or French fries with Grandma, Tommy wanted to try his hand at bowling too. I gave him all my turns. He couldn't do much worse than I was!
I had forgotten how fun bowling is, we will definitely have to go again sometime soon.


2 comments:
I don't know if you remember us but we were in your ward in Ogden and Cami was in Nursery when that was our calling. But anyways I just love reading your blog, you guys have the cutest family and you are such a fun mom! I love how different your girls are, they remind me of my nieces.
Hi Brittany, Yes I do. How are you? I'm glad you read the blog. I mostly write it for the grandmas and a journal but it's fun to get a comment once in a while! Do you have a blog?
Post a Comment