Sunday, March 23, 2014

January

I turned 29 this month! The last year of my 20's aahhh I guess I will have to make it count :)
Isaac's aunt is an incredible seamstress. I gave her my old prom dresses and she whipped them into adorable dress ups for the girls! They were so excited. They think they look like Elsa and Anna. I choose their Christmas robes to be the same color and they feel just like real princess's when they are all decked out. 

I have grand ideas but no sewing skills, I'm grateful to be surrounded by people who do.
We hadn't been to frozen yet, so we went this month with my Mom and Grandma. It was the first time I had been to the village movie theatre. It's pretty cool and Frozen was awesome. I may have even teared up at one point. The characters remind me of my girls, Isaac laughed the first time he saw it. The scene where Anna is trying to wake Elsa to play is just like Allie and Cami, so funny.



I had a successful (non-meltdown/whining/fighting) huge grocery shopping trip with all 3 kids so they got to cram into this little moving jeep as a reward, they were thrilled. I love Allie's fist pump in this picture. 


January somehow always leads to random indoor picture taking. I thirk we just get bored.
Isaac's best friend Carl and his family came to Boise for a weekend. We loved seeing them and their cute kids. Cami adores Carson their oldest, and for good reason he is such a friendly, fun little boy. I think Tommy looks like he could be one of theirs.
January also leads to lots of toy playing. Allie combined her ponies with Tommy's power tools and
Nightmare moon had a very unfortunate ending.
 She plays with her ponies every day!


Tommy and I went out for donuts one morning! Preschool days make for fun mornings with just me and this little guy. He was all geared up for the Super Bowl. And for the first time, someone in Boise recognized his hat as being for the Denver Broncos not the Boise Broncos!


Something about sleeping kids just gets me every time. They always look so sweet. 

No comments: