On our way home from sledding we saw a park covered in untouched snow and begging to be played in. We pulled our convoy over and hopped on the merry-go-round.
We walked over by the river, it was so pretty all covered in white snow. I adore this picture of Tommy. This little boy just melts my heart.
I love this one of Allie and Isaac too.
I don't see it very often but she definitely looks like him in this picture.
We had one other fun suprise headed home, tons and tons of turkey's. They were walking around all over the place. It was really fun to see and hear.
We had a great time, and though most all of us got sick the next day, I would venture to say it was worth it for the memories. I know my kiddos loved every minute. Thanks Grandpa, Marie, Jake and Aaron.



No comments:
Post a Comment