Sunday, March 23, 2014

This girl is on fire!

Cami loved giving out her birthday treat at kindergarten and getting sung to. She has been looking forward to it all school year. 


We had grandma over for cake and ice cream on her real birthday. 
Allie wrapped this present. I love her princess drawings. They always look the same. Triangle dresses, with 2 strands of hair and big smiles. 

Cami has a fascination with sharks after watching Soul Surfer a year ago. 

She got some new books to read from Grandma too. 

So a kind of funny thing happened when Cami blew out her birthday candles. 
We were singing, I was taking pictures and her hair was dangling dangerously close to the flames when...
It caught on fire! 
Isaac clapped it out almost as soon as it happened. It gave her a good scare and she cried a little. Then we immediately checked to see if I had caught it on camera haha. Poor Cami her hair caught on fire and her Mom and Grandma couldn't stop laughing!

Happy Birthday Camaroo!

No comments: