We spent an afternoon at the nature center last week it was so much fun there was a park next to it, perfect for the kids and the underwater fish viewing spots were so fun. It was a totally fun free outing.
Cami got her 2nd trimester grades. I'm so glad she is doing well in school. I know report cards won't always be like this, so I'll enjoy for now! I agree with her teacher she is truly wonderful! She is such a blessing in our family.
On preschool days Tommy and I have a standing mama and son date. His favorites are bike rides to the park and suckers at the grocery store!
He is such a boy, using the tips of his toes to stand on the oven! He is always busy.
Allie is always playing make believe. She loves being rainbow dash, Wonder Woman, princesses. Anything, all day every day. It's adorable and exhausting at the same time because she always wants me to participate.
She does make a pretty cute rainbow dash though, wouldn't you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment